The story between I and bongs

Today i want to tell the story about how i come to love bongs. It's a little unbelievable. I hadn't smoke since college. In the college, i forced myself not to smoke, but it comes back when i meet mt true love bongs.

My buddy quickly showed me the advantages of using an acrylic water bong for smoking.  He explained how plastic bong technology had come a long way since back in the day. Resin-resistant, non-odorous, shatter-proof; and more affordable; these were all things that made the new cheap plastic bongs a better buy than the fancy Wizards, or Faeries, or Dark Tower ceramic and glass bongs that used to adorn our coffee table in the 198O's. Even the little glass pipes that you can buy out of the lollipop jar at the register are no good, he explained. How so, I asked? They melt.  No way. Way. He showed me one that he had huffed into a blob. So much for glass.

But we started hitting that kush on his newest cylinder, and I must say that I could not tell it was a plastic bong.  The feel was solid, the balance from the carb to the bowl was perfect, and I did not detect a hint of resin stank in the tank.  Hit after hit, it kept its freshness and delivered smooth, even wafts of wavy gravy smoke. I guess you could say I was hooked on the plastic hookah.

If you really know about bongs?Do you want to know more about bongs? Do you afraid that you may fall in love with them? I will provide you the high quality online shop https://www.hasmoke.com/.You can choose what you like at random.

Comments